Hot yoghurt steak
A spicy yoghurt marinade tenderises rump steak - a cut that is full of flavour.
Available since: Fri 30 Nov 2012
This clip is from
7/8 Nigel demonstrates how versatile the ingredients in our weekly food shop can be.
First broadcast: 30 Nov 2012
More clips from Try Something Different
More clips from Nigel Slater's Dish of the Day
- Sweet potato grocer’s pie Duration: 01:34 When Nothing Else Will Do
- Slow roast leg of lamb with herb rub Duration: 04:46 When Nothing Else Will Do
- Hot chorizo and mozzarella sandwich Duration: 04:05 When Nothing Else Will Do
- Lamb croquettes Duration: 01:26 When Nothing Else Will Do
- Tumbler trifle Duration: 04:02 When Nothing Else Will Do