Following instructions - what could go wrong?
What happens when you don't listen to instructions? Chef Oliver discusses how to make a fruit smoothie with the clip presenter. He explains the ingredients needed and that the lid must go on the blender before it's turned on. However it soon becomes clear that Anne was not listening. Students learn the importance of clear and simple instructions.
Available since: Mon 26 Nov 2012
More clips from Instruction
More clips from Let's Write Non-Fiction
- The childhood of Charles Dickens (pt 5/6 - dramatisation) Duration: 02:12 Biography - The Personal History of Charles Dickens
- Why is Madrid so popular with tourists? Duration: 02:13 Explanation
- The inspiration behind L.S. Lowry's work Duration: 04:35 Explanation
- The childhood of Charles Dickens (pt 2/6 - dramatisation) Duration: 02:32 Biography - The Personal History of Charles Dickens
- Persuading people to eat Brussels sprouts (pt 1/2) Duration: 01:24 Persuasion - Advertising Brussel Sprouts