Should you read your medical records?
Imagine going to hospital with a minor condition, then finding 'Do Not Resuscitate' written on your notes. That's exactly what Mairin Lennon experienced at Addenbrooke's.
Available since: Mon 26 Nov 2012
This clip is from
Why a Cambridgeshire woman had 'do not resusciate' on her hospital notes against her wish.
First broadcast: 26 Nov 2012
More clips from The Paul Stainton Bigger Breakfast Show
- Cambridge's Helen Abdul Dayem speaks about her son's shooting at a demonstration in Syria. Duration: 03:05 28/08/2013
- Too Posh to push: Barry Fry delivers granddaughter. Duration: 05:41 22/08/2013
- Barking mad in Chatteris Duration: 03:41 Why has a Cambridgeshire company made an object that's the biggest in the world of its kind?
- London 2012: A Year On. Day Three: Disability. Duration: 04:38 How successful has the Paralympic legacy been?
- London 2012: A Year On. Day Five: Legacy? Duration: 02:58 Did the Olympics inspire a generation?