The Rolling Stones interview: Mick Jagger (part two)
Mick Jagger talks the Stones turning 50, and looks ahead to what 60 years might look like.
Available since: Fri 23 Nov 2012
This clip is from
Live magazine programme featuring topical stories and big name studio guests.
The One Show guarantees to be a barrel of laughs with these highlights
More clips from The One Show
- Referendum Youth Voters Duration: 05:04
- Omid Djalili scores the goal of a lifetime Duration: 01:02
- The One Show Summer Art Competition 2014 Duration: 03:56
- Full unedited version of My Big Decision with Keith Hall talking about his wife's Alzheimers. Duration: 04:46
- An exclusive Shadowland performance by the amazing Pilobolus! Duration: 03:39 26/02/2014