The Rolling Stones interview: Mick Jagger (part two)
Mick Jagger talks the Stones turning 50, and looks ahead to what 60 years might look like.
Available since: Fri 23 Nov 2012
This clip is from
Live magazine programme featuring topical stories and big name studio guests.
The One Show guarantees to be a barrel of laughs with these highlights
More clips from The One Show
- Exclusive: Listen to a young Peter Capaldi and his letter to the Radio Times praising the Doctor Who show in 1973 Duration: 00:43 21/08/2014
- The Doctor dismisses rumours he will be looking for a new assistant any time soon Duration: 00:56 21/08/2014
- Peter Capaldi answers questions posed by Whovians from around the world Duration: 02:23 21/08/2014
- Peter Capaldi guesses the value of some weird and wonderful Doctor Who memorabilia Duration: 01:37 21/08/2014
- Jon Hamm put his bowling talent to the test Duration: 00:24 20/08/2014