Diabetes in Wales
Diabetic David Joseph died after receiving poor care at a Welsh hospital. With as many as one in five hospital patients having diabetes, his family is campaigning to raise awareness of this serious condition across Wales.
Available since: Fri 23 Nov 2012
More clips from Week In Week Out
- Flooding devastated homes on the Glasdir estate in November last year. Duration: 01:06 Holding Back the Floods
- Road Rage Duration: 00:53 You Give Me Road Rage
- Concerns over use of controversial therapy for veterans Duration: 02:16 Undercover Veteran. The Battle for Treatment
- Do diets work? Duration: 00:48 Do Diets Work?
- Rent officers are chasing rising arrears since the "bedroom tax" came in. A Tory MP talks to angry tenants. Duration: 00:56 What Cost a Spare Room in Wales?