Joe's story - discovering his brother's involvement with drugs
Joe is worried his brother might be involved with drugs. His fears are realised when friends discover his brother's stash of drugs in his bedroom. This raises a number of issues for Joe - his loyalty and love for his brother, his compromised position now he is indirectly involved with drug-dealing and his brother's lies, as well as the possibility of family conflict and renewed bullying at school.
Extract from drama 'L8R Youngers', exploring the issues faced by a group of young school friends.
Available since: Thu 22 Nov 2012
More clips from L8R Youngers 1
More clips from L8R Youngers
- Alcohol abuse and binge drinking (drama) Duration: 11:57 L8R Youngers 3
- Dealing with pressures to have sex (drama) Duration: 10:17 L8R Youngers 3
- A first date at the cinema (drama) Duration: 04:39 L8R Youngers 1
- Joe's Story - text bullying Duration: 04:30 L8R Youngers 1
- Dealing with jealousy in relationships (drama) Duration: 03:30 L8R Youngers 1