My identity - being half-Polish and half-English
Gabriel is half-Polish and half-English and in this clip he explores what this means to him and his family. Gabriel enjoys being on the move, whether it's football, basketball or dancing and also loves music. He lives in Kent where he goes to a local primary school and also has Polish lessons, along with his two sisters. The children often spend time with their Polish grandparents and all of them enjoy dressing in traditional costume and performing Polish dances which strengthens their Polish roots.
Available since: Thu 22 Nov 2012
More clips from Episode 1
More clips from Who Are We?
- My identity - being an Olympic Ambassador Duration: 05:26 Episode 2
- My identity - life as a young carer Duration: 05:48 Episode 2
- My identity - life on a dairy farm Duration: 06:54 Episode 2
- My identity - being a Muslim Duration: 07:11 Episode 3
- My identity - life in a communal household Duration: 06:49 Episode 1