What happened to the iceberg which sank the Titanic?
Footage from the Atlantic shows the diminishing size of an iceberg as it moves into warmer waters. In late April 1912, a thousand miles from its birthplace, the iceberg which sank the Titanic will have melted away.
Available since: Thu 22 Nov 2012
This clip is from
Documentary looking at the neglected aspect of the Titanic story - the iceberg.
First broadcast: 07 Apr 2012
More clips from The Iceberg That Sank the Titanic
More clips from Natural World
- Leopard at Night Duration: 01:59 Leopards: 21st Century Cats
- Moving Dangerous Leopards Duration: 01:43 Leopards: 21st Century Cats
- Leopard Rescue Duration: 01:00 Leopards: 21st Century Cats
- Spikey Dog Collar Duration: 00:53 Leopards: 21st Century Cats
- Flight of the Rhino Preview Duration: 01:22 2012-2013, Flight of the Rhino