Emotions and comfort food
An animated character explains that comfort foods appeal to our emotions and sense of nostalgia but are often not good for us.
Available since: Thu 22 Nov 2012
Short films which explore the world of food. Supporting both informal and formal learning.
More clips from Black Pudding, Soft Fruit and Culture
More clips from Food Stuff
- The importance of food presentation Duration: 00:21 Seasonality, Jam and Export
- Orkney sustainable fisheries Duration: 05:39 Seasonality, Jam and Export
- Tom Kitchin talks about seasonality and food Duration: 05:56 Seasonality, Jam and Export
- Stornoway black pudding - campaigning for EU protection Duration: 07:05 Black Pudding, Soft Fruit and Culture
- The effect of smell on our sense of taste Duration: 00:19 Black Pudding, Soft Fruit and Culture