Cook the perfect...rice balls with Antonio Carluccio
Antonio Carluccio demonstrates how to prepare arancini, or Sicilian rice balls, and talks about his autobiography 'A Recipe for Life'. The arancini recipe is taken from his book 'The Collection', published by Quadrille.
Available since: Thu 22 Nov 2012
More clips from Grace Coddington; Antonio Carluccio
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Dame Vivienne Westwood: I don't wear knickers Duration: 01:16 Dame Vivienne Westwood; Nicola Sturgeon
- The Economic and Relationship Impact Duration: 09:03 Lynda Bellingham; Could the CPS do more to prosecute historic sexual assault?
- Chore Wars in Non-Traditional Households Duration: 08:29 Jane Horrocks
- The Generational Divide - how have things changed and are we better off now? Duration: 11:33 Jane Horrocks
- Tim Samuels attempts to clean Jane's house as we ask: do men and women approach chores differently? Duration: 06:42 Jo Swinson; Childcare and chores; Afghan girls living as boys