Susan Boyle “I’ve mellowed a lot”
Susan Boyle’s life was turned upside down when she shot to fame on Britain’s Got Talent. In conversation with Jenni Murray on Woman’s Hour we hear about her makeover and how she has dealt with loneliness, confidence and the changes fame has brought.
Available since: Wed 21 Nov 2012
More clips from Susan Boyle; Jude Kelly; Lone Frank
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Cook the Perfect Ricotta Stuffed Aubergines Duration: 04:56
- Dame Vivienne Westwood: I don't wear knickers Duration: 01:16 Dame Vivienne Westwood; Nicola Sturgeon
- The Economic and Relationship Impact Duration: 09:03 Lynda Bellingham; Could the CPS do more to prosecute historic sexual assault?
- Chore Wars in Non-Traditional Households Duration: 08:29 Jane Horrocks
- The Generational Divide - how have things changed and are we better off now? Duration: 11:33 Jane Horrocks