Paul Wood on recovery from serious injury
Warrington Wolves prop Paul Wood took a knee to a delicate place during the Super League grand final last month.
Despite the pain, he played on - but later ended up losing a testicle.
He came to tell us about the horrible injury.
Available since: Wed 21 Nov 2012
More clips from 21/11/2012
More clips from Breakfast
- David Nicholls: How do you follow up a publishing sensation? Duration: 06:07 02/10/2014
- Stephen Fry on dependency and depression Duration: 13:24 25/09/2014
- Marion Cotillard on coping with emotionally demanding roles Duration: 06:51 14/08/2014
- Michael Vaughan and Mike Bushell take a Tumble Duration: 01:48 14/08/2014
- Ansel Elgort on The Fault in Our Stars Duration: 07:00 17/06/2014