"We don't need women bishops to prove that women are equal."
A lay member of the General Synod, Susie Leafe, says that we don't need women bishops.
Available since: Tue 20 Nov 2012
More clips from 20/11/2012
More clips from Jeremy Vine
- Vine in 1914: The First Battle Of Ypres Duration: 07:04 Lynda Bellingham and the EU
- Vine in 1914: The Race to the Sea Duration: 06:55 Ched Evans and treason charges for Isis
- Vine in 1914: Siege Of Antwerp Duration: 06:56 Ebola and the Bristol Skipchen
- Howard Jacobson: What Makes Us Human? Duration: 22:54 Radio 2 Book Club Day
- Vine in 1914: The Global War Duration: 07:03 Wonga and a Bill of Rights