Celebrating the menopause
Sue Brayne, author of Sex, Meaning and the Menopause, talks to Jane Garvey of Woman’s Hour about why she thinks the menopause is a phase in life to be celebrated.
Available since: Tue 20 Nov 2012
This clip is from
Women's minister Maria Miller MP, Anne McElvoy, Ilene Prusher, and celebrating menopause.
First broadcast: 19 Nov 2012
More clips from Maria Miller MP; Anne McElvoy; Ilene Prusher
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Chrissie Hynde of the Pretenders - solo after more than 35 years Duration: 10:31 Chrissie Hynde; Author Kathy Reichs
- Kate Hudson on family and forgiveness Duration: 00:52 Kate Hudson; Maternity Care; Enid Blyton; Women Against Fundamentalism
- Han-Na Chang: playing the notes is the least important thing Duration: 01:40 Nigeria; Introducing new siblings; Tom Kerridge
- Tom Kerridge Duration: 12:05 Nigeria; Introducing new siblings; Tom Kerridge
- Erica Jong Duration: 05:57