Celebrating the menopause
Sue Brayne, author of Sex, Meaning and the Menopause, talks to Jane Garvey of Woman’s Hour about why she thinks the menopause is a phase in life to be celebrated.
Available since: Tue 20 Nov 2012
This clip is from
Women's minister Maria Miller MP, Anne McElvoy, Ilene Prusher, and celebrating menopause.
First broadcast: 19 Nov 2012
More clips from Maria Miller MP; Anne McElvoy; Ilene Prusher
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Juliette Binoche on Francois Hollande's affair Duration: 00:42 Juliette Binoche; Victoria Coren; Lindsey Davis
- Julie Bailey CBE Duration: 10:40 Julie Bailey; Telling children off; Mrs Moneypenny; Dame Freya Stark
- "Everyone felt they wanted Beth to get her revenge!" Duration: 01:40 Anne Archer; Nicci French; Women's minister
- Sue Townsend, who's died aged 68 Duration: 00:43 Racial diversity in children's books; 40 years of free contraception; UK's first female photographer; Fresh versus tinned
- Theresa May on Baroness Doreen Lawrence Duration: 01:06 Woman's Hour Power List 2014 Game Changers - Top Ten revealed