Celebrating the menopause
Sue Brayne, author of Sex, Meaning and the Menopause, talks to Jane Garvey of Woman’s Hour about why she thinks the menopause is a phase in life to be celebrated.
Available since: Tue 20 Nov 2012
This clip is from
Women's minister Maria Miller MP, Anne McElvoy, Ilene Prusher, and celebrating menopause.
First broadcast: 19 Nov 2012
More clips from Maria Miller MP; Anne McElvoy; Ilene Prusher
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Dame Maude McCarthy Duration: 09:06 Jackie Kay, Drug Mules, Dame Maud McCarthy, Gender Pay Gap
- 'Helen' on what it's like losing children into care Duration: 01:23 Sharing holidays; Commonwealth sportswomen; Supporting mothers when children end up in care
- Nadine Gordimer Duration: 11:04 Weekend Woman's Hour
- Social Kissing Duration: 02:28 Women bishops; Schools and mental health; Parks; Social kissing
- Introverts and Extroverts Duration: 05:21 Caroline Criado-Perez, Laura Bates, Allegra McEvedy's perfect hangover food