Celebrating the menopause
Sue Brayne, author of Sex, Meaning and the Menopause, talks to Jane Garvey of Woman’s Hour about why she thinks the menopause is a phase in life to be celebrated.
Available since: Tue 20 Nov 2012
This clip is from
Women's minister Maria Miller MP, Anne McElvoy, Ilene Prusher, and celebrating menopause.
First broadcast: 19 Nov 2012
More clips from Maria Miller MP; Anne McElvoy; Ilene Prusher
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Fran Brown, World Paraclimbing Champion: "It took me three years to get back into climbing" Duration: 01:30 Celebrating Extraordinary Women
- "It doesn't matter if you're a boy or a girl to play, you just have to not be silly and mess around!" Duration: 03:25 Women's football; Ultrasound; TV violence against women
- "stop doing the hoovering and the ironing?" - inequality and mental health Duration: 00:40 Jan Hall; Bollywood Carmen; cot death advice
- "Nobody ever gets tired of looking at the earth from space." Duration: 00:59 Jan Hall; Bollywood Carmen; cot death advice
- Jan Hall on her mother's battle with dementia Duration: 01:46 Jan Hall; Bollywood Carmen; cot death advice