Women and campaigning: The Power List
We’ve come so far from the protest marches and songs of only fifty years ago, and campaigning across a global, digital platform has never evolved more quickly than now. So what makes a successful campaigner – is it power or influence? And who are today’s most powerful and effective women campaigners? Hilary Wainwright of campaigning magazine Red Pepper joins Jenni Murray to discuss.
Available since: Fri 9 Nov 2012
This clip is from
Jessica Ennis, one of the golden girls of London 2012, joins Jenni Murray.
First broadcast: 08 Nov 2012
This year's 'Game Changer' debate plus interviews from 2013's Top 100 Power List
More clips from Jessica Ennis; Anna Friel; Meltdown; Malala
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Erica Jong Duration: 05:57
- Cook the Perfect...Black Forest Gateau Duration: 06:50 Alicia Markova; Thokozile Masipa; Erica Jong; Women's erotic writing
- Ursula Le Guin Duration: 10:33 Ursula Le Guin
- Men Who Sell Sex Duration: 12:15 Claire Goose; Dalits; Maria Miller
- Prostitution Laws – An International Perspective Duration: 11:25 Michelle Collins; Sheila Jeffreys on prostitution; Grand National