Preview - How Safe Is Your Hospital - BBC Scotland Investigates
Fiona Walker asks if we can trust the NHS to do the right thing when mistakes are made.
Available since: Mon 19 Nov 2012
This clip is from
Fiona Walker uncovers new evidence about what is going wrong in our hospitals.
First broadcast: 26 Nov 2012
More clips from How Safe Is Your Hospital?
More clips from BBC Scotland Investigates
- NHS Scotland's Counter Fraud Services Duration: 02:46 2014, Scotland's NHS Thieves
- Preview: Scotland's NHS Thieves Duration: 01:02 2014, Scotland's NHS Thieves
- Misconduct solicitors receiving millions in Legal Aid Duration: 03:32 2014, Lawyers Behaving Badly
- Preview - Behind Closed Doors Duration: 02:27 2013, Behind Closed Doors
- Craufurdland Castle Duration: 03:32 2013, The Men Who Own Scotland