Ulrika Jonsson’s obsession with crosswords
TV presenter Ulrika Jonsson reveals her secret obsession with crosswords, which started when she was nine years old.
Available since: Mon 19 Nov 2012
This clip is from
Saturday Live Val McDermid, Ulrika Jonsson's Secret Life, John McCarthy in Utrecht, Glenn Tilbrook's Inheritance Tracks
Sian Williams and Richard Coles with Val McDermid and Glenn Tilbrook's Inheritance Tracks.
First broadcast: 17 Nov 2012
More clips from Saturday Live
- Eurovision in poetry Duration: 01:24 Caitlin Moran, Murray Lachlan Young, John McCarthy in Kosovo, Bonnie Tyler's Inheritance Tracks
- 'He's my moral traffic light - what would Kermit do?' Duration: 01:39 Political philosopher Michael Sandel and the Inheritance Tracks of Don McLean
- Evelyn Glennie on learning to feel music Duration: 01:41 Dame Evelyn Glennie; Monty Don; Steve Hackett's Inheritance Tracks; Beth Reekles; Sara Wheeler in Dundee
- Opera singer “opens his golden throat” Duration: 00:51 Howard Goodall, John McCarthy, Mary Berry
- Twitter v Shakespeare Duration: 02:30 Eoin Colfer, Petula Clark, Mr Gwynne, Ben Fogle