Ulrika Jonsson’s obsession with crosswords
TV presenter Ulrika Jonsson reveals her secret obsession with crosswords, which started when she was nine years old.
Available since: Mon 19 Nov 2012
This clip is from
Saturday Live Val McDermid, Ulrika Jonsson's Secret Life, John McCarthy in Utrecht, Glenn Tilbrook's Inheritance Tracks
Sian Williams and Richard Coles with Val McDermid and Glenn Tilbrook's Inheritance Tracks.
First broadcast: 17 Nov 2012
More clips from Saturday Live
- 'This is the fun bit of the interview' Jethro Tull's Ian Anderson Duration: 00:23 19/04/2014
- Jack Whitehall's Inheritance Tracks Duration: 06:04 Irma Kurtz
- The Thing About Me :: Rosary Beads Duration: 03:42 Irma Kurtz
- Jack Whitehall on his teenage rebellion Duration: 00:48 Irma Kurtz
- Paul Whitehouse: Herbert from 'Nurse' alludes to his Inheritance Tracks! Duration: 00:54 Paul Whitehouse