Ulrika Jonsson’s obsession with crosswords
TV presenter Ulrika Jonsson reveals her secret obsession with crosswords, which started when she was nine years old.
Available since: Mon 19 Nov 2012
This clip is from
Saturday Live Val McDermid, Ulrika Jonsson's Secret Life, John McCarthy in Utrecht, Glenn Tilbrook's Inheritance Tracks
Sian Williams and Richard Coles with Val McDermid and Glenn Tilbrook's Inheritance Tracks.
First broadcast: 17 Nov 2012
More clips from Saturday Live
- JP interviews a 'talking' dog Duration: 02:26 Lynne Truss
- 'I'd never heard of him before, but he was an extraordinarily nice man'. Anne Olivier Bell on meeting George Clooney Duration: 00:50 Chef Yotam Ottolenghi
- Quilting Group Crowdscape Duration: 06:33
- ' I was probably the most scared I've ever been in my life' Alex Owumi on being trapped in Libya in 2011 Duration: 01:15 Adrian Edmondson
- Snow Centre Crowdscape Duration: 06:52