Childhood obesity: Four chocolate bars "felt normal"
Katie, 16, tells Victoria how her weight problems began when she started "comfort eating" when she was bullied aged seven.
Available since: Mon 19 Nov 2012
More clips from Victoria Derbyshire
- 'Probation change will mean ‘surge in reoffending’ Duration: 01:57
- Sol: I should have been captain "many more times" Duration: 03:34 Sol Campbell
- Campbell: “Football isn't ready” for openly gay players Duration: 02:32 Sol Campbell
- Sol Campbell: "I got monkey chants" at Sunderland Duration: 02:07
- Should BBC be funded by subscription not license? Duration: 02:46