Keith Richards catches up with Huey Morgan
Keith Richards of The Rolling Stones catches up with Huey Morgan.
Keith talks about literature and what it's like to be in the greatest rock band on the planet.
The Rolling Stones are celebrating their 50th year and they're back with new music and some big live shows.
Available since: Sun 18 Nov 2012
This clip is from
Huey is joined by Keith Richards and Ronnie Wood of The Rolling Stones.
First broadcast: 18 Nov 2012
More clips from Huey is joined by Ronnie Wood of The Rolling Stones
More clips from The Huey Show
- Mala catches up with Huey Morgan Duration: 09:09 Mala In Cuba
- Ty talks to Huey Morgan Duration: 11:10 Ty
- Gary Clarke Jr talks to Huey Morgan Duration: 12:38 Gary Clark Jr
- Alice Russell catches up with Huey Morgan Duration: 11:23 with Alice Russell
- José James joins Huey in the studio Duration: 12:00 with Jose James