The Rolling Stones on Radio 2
The Rolling Stones join Jo Whiley and Huey Morgan as the band prepare to embark on their 50th anniversary tour.
Keith Richards, Mick Jagger and Ronnie Wood discuss their latest single, the significance of the Blues in the band’s history and development, plus the challenges of good parenting for rock n’roll dads.
Available since: Fri 16 Nov 2012
- The Rolling Stones
Celebrating The Stones at 50 with special programmes, archive concerts and interviews.
More clips from Jo chats to none other than Mick Jagger
More clips from Jo Whiley
- The Lingwood Family of Northampton Duration: 12:22
- Lykke Li plays for Jo Whiley Duration: 18:27 Lykke Li Live In Session
- Jungle - Live Session Duration: 06:33 Jungle In Session
- The Proctor Family of Bromley Duration: 15:46
- Family of the Year - Live Session Duration: 16:57 Family of the Year Live in Session