The Rolling Stones on Radio 2
The Rolling Stones join Jo Whiley and Huey Morgan as the band prepare to embark on their 50th anniversary tour.
Keith Richards, Mick Jagger and Ronnie Wood discuss their latest single, the significance of the Blues in the band’s history and development, plus the challenges of good parenting for rock n’roll dads.
Available since: Fri 16 Nov 2012
Celebrating The Stones at 50 with special programmes, archive concerts and interviews.
More clips from Jo chats to none other than Mick Jagger
More clips from Jo Whiley
- Nick Mulvey live in session for Jo Whiley Duration: 23:32 Nick Mulvey Live In Session
- Jo gets training advice from Olympian Sally Gunnell Duration: 02:13 Olympian Sally Gunnell
- Kelis live in session for Jo Whiley Duration: 24:55 Kelis live in session
- An Evening with Neneh Cherry Duration: 22:14 An Evening In with Neneh Cherry
- Rufus Wainwright chats to Jo Whiley Duration: 15:22 Rufus Wainwright in session