The Rolling Stones on Radio 2
The Rolling Stones join Jo Whiley and Huey Morgan as the band prepare to embark on their 50th anniversary tour.
Keith Richards, Mick Jagger and Ronnie Wood discuss their latest single, the significance of the Blues in the band’s history and development, plus the challenges of good parenting for rock n’roll dads.
Available since: Fri 16 Nov 2012
Celebrating The Stones at 50 with special programmes, archive concerts and interviews.
More clips from Jo chats to none other than Mick Jagger
More clips from Jo Whiley
- John Newman performs live for Jo Whiley Duration: 18:08 John Newman plays live
- Janelle Monae chats to Jo Whiley Duration: 17:35 Janelle Monae
- Jamie N Commons speaks to Jo Whiley Duration: 09:00 Jamie N Commons
- Laura Marling in session for Jo Whiley Duration: 12:37 With Laura Marling
- Frank Turner live in session for Jo Whiley Duration: 18:58 with Frank Turner