The Rolling Stones on Radio 2
The Rolling Stones join Jo Whiley and Huey Morgan as the band prepare to embark on their 50th anniversary tour.
Keith Richards, Mick Jagger and Ronnie Wood discuss their latest single, the significance of the Blues in the band’s history and development, plus the challenges of good parenting for rock n’roll dads.
Available since: Fri 16 Nov 2012
- The Rolling Stones
Celebrating The Stones at 50 with special programmes, archive concerts and interviews.
More clips from Jo chats to none other than Mick Jagger
More clips from Jo Whiley
- Shaun Usher chats with Jo Whiley Duration: 16:23 Shaun Usher
- U2 - Acoustic Session at Maida Vale Duration: 20:23 U2
- Noel Gallagher chats to Jo Whiley Duration: 15:58 Album Review
- David Byrne - An Evening In With Duration: 29:40 An Evening In With... David Byrne
- Andy Burrows in session for Jo Whiley Duration: 21:27 Andy Burrows in Session