Bradley Cooper, “any disorder is like a snowflake”
Actor Bradley Cooper plays a man who has suffered a breakdown in his new film Silver Linings Playbook, he also muses on the triggers for the disorders in the other characters, and how they express feelings that most people have very deep down.
Available since: Fri 16 Nov 2012
A selection of programmes from Radio 4 involving some of the 2013 Oscar nominees.
More clips from The Film Programme
- Archive: Francine Stock speaks to director Zack Snyder on the Film Programme back in March 2007. Duration: 05:04 Zack Snyder on Man of Steel; Neil Brand on superhero soundtracks; Ulrich Seidl's Paradise trilogy
- Michael Douglas on playing Liberace Duration: 01:45 Michael Douglas on Liberace, Audrey Tautou on Therese Desqueyroux
- Actors Roberta Tovey and Bernard Cribbins plus Dr Who script writer Mark Gatiss Duration: 01:48 Neil Jordan on Byzantium; Dr Who 50 years on; Trailers or spoilers?
- ‘A scrapyard is a beautiful garden for a teenage boy’ Duration: 00:49 Cannes Festival hits and misses; director Clio Barnard; Stephen Frears on Ali
- Ginger Baker broke my nose Duration: 01:34 Cannes Festival; The Great Gatsby premiere; Jay Bulger on Beware of Mr Baker; Neil Brand on spy theme music