The Rolling Stones on Radio 2 - Ronnie Wood sneak preview
The Rolling Stones join Radio 2's Jo Whiley and Huey Morgan to talk about their 50th anniversary tour, fatherhood and the importance of the Blues to their music.
In this preview clip, Ronnie Wood talks to Huey Morgan about how the band are getting on 50 years after it all began.
Visit the Radio 2 website to see full highlights of our exclusive interview with the world's greatest rock n'roll band.
Available since: Fri 16 Nov 2012
Celebrating The Stones at 50 with special programmes, archive concerts and interviews.
More clips from Jo chats to none other than Mick Jagger
More clips from Jo Whiley
- Kodaline live in session for Jo Whiley Duration: 20:08 Kodaline
- John Newman performs live for Jo Whiley Duration: 18:08 John Newman plays live
- Janelle Monae chats to Jo Whiley Duration: 17:35 Janelle Monae
- Jamie N Commons speaks to Jo Whiley Duration: 09:00 Jamie N Commons
- Laura Marling in session for Jo Whiley Duration: 12:37 With Laura Marling