The Rolling Stones on Radio 2 - Ronnie Wood sneak preview
The Rolling Stones join Radio 2's Jo Whiley and Huey Morgan to talk about their 50th anniversary tour, fatherhood and the importance of the Blues to their music.
In this preview clip, Ronnie Wood talks to Huey Morgan about how the band are getting on 50 years after it all began.
Visit the Radio 2 website to see full highlights of our exclusive interview with the world's greatest rock n'roll band.
Available since: Fri 16 Nov 2012
Celebrating The Stones at 50 with special programmes, archive concerts and interviews.
More clips from Jo chats to none other than Mick Jagger
More clips from Jo Whiley
- Nick Mulvey live in session for Jo Whiley Duration: 23:32 Nick Mulvey Live In Session
- Jo gets training advice from Olympian Sally Gunnell Duration: 02:13 Olympian Sally Gunnell
- Kelis live in session for Jo Whiley Duration: 24:55 Kelis live in session
- An Evening with Neneh Cherry Duration: 22:14 An Evening In with Neneh Cherry
- Rufus Wainwright chats to Jo Whiley Duration: 15:22 Rufus Wainwright in session