Too many American Experts?
Viewer Roy Cope asks the question- Why do we use so many American experts in BBC Science documentaries? We hear from Kim Shillinglaw, BBC Commissioning Editor for Natural History and Science.
Available since: Sun 18 Nov 2012
- Series Producer
- Caroline Jones
- Jeremy Vine
More clips from Episode 20
More clips from Points of View
- Viewer Video: Tony Pugh has his say on BBC coverage of the Scottish referendum. Duration: 00:25 2014, Episode 12
- Gardeners' World Duration: 01:58 2014, Episode 12
- Viewer Video: Charly Burns on Bad Education Duration: 00:18 2014, Episode 12
- Viewer Video: Seven year old Nathan shares his frustrations at the time slot for Our Zoo Duration: 00:41 2014, Episode 12
- Viewer Video: Arnold Baker shares his thoughts on the coverage of The Invictus Games Duration: 00:27 2014, Episode 12