Possession, Jinn and Britain's Backstreet Exorcists: Mudasar Khan
Journalist Catrin Nye met 41-year-old Mudasar Khan from Walthamstow, East London who believes he is possessed by a supernatural spirit - a Jinn. He has been treated by doctors for anxiety and depression in the past but now says he controls his problem by seeing Abou Mohamed, an exorcist who operates from his home in Ilford.
Available since: Mon 19 Nov 2012
This clip is from
New research has found Asians are going to faith healers to deal with mental illness.
First broadcast: 19 Nov 2012
More clips from Possession, Jinn and Britain's Backstreet Exorcists
More clips from Asian Network Reports
- The letters of Indian soldiers in WW1 Duration: 02:48
- Rap lessons for students Duration: 02:48
- Three Pounds in My Pocket - listen. Duration: 27:31 Three Pounds in My Pocket
- Three Pounds in My Pocket - Preview Duration: 04:33 Three Pounds in My Pocket
- Black Muslims facing racism in UK Duration: 02:43