Peter Blake and Pop Music
BBC 6 Music's Elizabeth Alker visits a new exhibition of work by Sir Peter Blake which has opened at the Lowry Centre in Salford.
The exhibition charts the 80-year-old artist's career from his early work with the Beatles in the 1960s to designing album covers for bands including Oasis, The Jam and The Who.
The exhibition will be open until February 2013.
Available since: Thu 15 Nov 2012
This clip is from
The biggest names, backstage gossip and breaking news from the world of music.
More clips from 6 Music News
- BBC 6Music's Top 15 albums of the year: Tame Impala Duration: 02:43
- The cassette tape celebrates 50th anniversary Duration: 03:06
- Andrew W.K.'s five commandments of partying Duration: 03:08
- Shaun Ryder on Happy Mondays reunion shows Duration: 03:13
- Tony Visconti on working with Marc Bolan on The Slider Duration: 03:07