Cook the perfect...ceviche
Monica Galetti, known for her role as judge alongside Michel Roux Jr on Masterchef: the Professionals, prepares Pacific Island style cured fish, using a recipe from her book 'Monica's Kitchen' (published by Quadrille).
Available since: Thu 15 Nov 2012
This clip is from
Impact of Savita Halappanavar's death, Monica Galetti, Heather McGregor and Flavia Coelho.
First broadcast: 15 Nov 2012
More clips from Monica Galetti; Heather McGregor on power in business
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Dame Maude McCarthy Duration: 09:06 Jackie Kay, Drug Mules, Dame Maud McCarthy, Gender Pay Gap
- 'Helen' on what it's like losing children into care Duration: 01:23 Sharing holidays; Commonwealth sportswomen; Supporting mothers when children end up in care
- Nadine Gordimer Duration: 11:04 Weekend Woman's Hour
- Social Kissing Duration: 02:28 Women bishops; Schools and mental health; Parks; Social kissing
- Introverts and Extroverts Duration: 05:21 Caroline Criado-Perez, Laura Bates, Allegra McEvedy's perfect hangover food