Comparing a mud hut in Ethiopia with an igloo in Northern Canada
A 'Little Human Planet' report about two families, one living in Ethiopia and another living in North Canada. We meet two young girls who show us their contrasting homes. In Ethiopia we see small huts made from mud and sticks in a hot, sunny climate. In North Canada we see an igloo being made from snow.
Available since: Wed 14 Nov 2012
This clip is from
4/16 The team visit two six-year-old girls, one living in Ethiopia and the other in Canada.
First broadcast: 23 Jan 2011
More clips from Little Human Planet
- Little Human Planet Theme Song Duration: 00:49
- Life in an Indonesian jungle tree house Duration: 03:29 Living in the Jungle Papua
- Living on an island in the Rio Negro River, Brazil Duration: 04:00 My Life by the Rio Negro River
- Collecting and carrying water from a well in Mali, Africa Duration: 03:24 Collecting Water in Mali
- Houses from around the world Duration: 03:42 Homes Around the World