Celia is telling her daughter Caroline about making contact with a man she used to go to school with. Her grandson William signed her onto Facebook and a chap called Alan got in touch.
We then see Alan telling his daughter Gillian about grandson Raff signing him onto Facebook and how Celia was on there. He emailed her and they've been in touch ever since.
Available since: Wed 14 Nov 2012
More clips from Last Tango in Halifax
- Alan and Celia go to visit Celia's sister Muriel Duration: 03:55 Series 2, Episode 5
- Caroline and Kate try and spend a romantic night at a hotel Duration: 04:25 Series 2, Episode 4
- Celia and Kate discuss baby names Duration: 04:11 Series 2, Episode 3
- Gillian argues with Alan and Celia about the secret wedding Duration: 04:38 Series 2, Episode 2
- Celia, Caroline and Gillian return to the farm from the hospital Duration: 04:20 Series 2, Episode 1