Judges visit to Cross Lanes Organic Farm
Judges Arthur Potts Dawson and Simon Parkes visit the first local retailer finalist.
Available since: Wed 14 Nov 2012
This clip is from
Getting more people on trains, the Food and Farming Awards, and the living wage.
First broadcast: 12 Nov 2012
More clips from You and Yours
- Ed Reardon’s Sandal Duration: 06:39 Pensions, Panels and Ed Reardon's Sandal
- BBC Food and Farming Awards finalists: Edge and Son Butchers Duration: 05:13 Coeliac Disease
- BBC Food and Farming Awards finalists: The Courtyard Diary Duration: 05:39 Skin-lightening creams, betting shops, parental locks
- BBC Food and Farming Awards finalists: Veasey and Sons Fishmonger Duration: 05:38 Cosmetic dentistry problems; estate agent's charges
- High Resolution Sound Duration: 00:56 Furniture complaints and high-resolution music