In the Pudsey Special, two teams of clever celebrities prepare to lose their dignity in honour of Children in Need.
In this clip, the first clue given to the team is 'Ghastly'. Can you guess the connection between the words before they do?
Available since: Mon 12 Nov 2012
This clip is from
1/4 Two teams of celebrities prepare to lose their dignity in honour of Children in Need.
First broadcast: 12 Nov 2012
More clips from Only Connect
- Husband vs Wife Duration: 01:40 Specials, Champion of Champions: Crossworders vs Epicureans
- The Crossworders tackle Round 2 Duration: 00:44 Series 1, Episode 2
- What connects Hank Morgan and Henry DeTamble? Duration: 01:33 Series 7, General Practitioners v Festival Fans
- What connects Gnocchi the squirrel and Larry the donkey? Duration: 01:42 Series 7, Corpuscles v Cartophiles
- What connects Injun Joe's body and Roquefort cheese? Duration: 01:10 Series 7, General Practitioners v Fell Walkers