A Hindu shrine in Bangkok
Young Buddhists in Thailand worship at a Hindu shrine, explaining their acceptance of the different paths. Presenter Reverend Peter Owen-Jones visits a Hindu street shrine in the heart of Bangkok, Thailand, and is surprised that some young Buddhist students worship there and asks why. They explain that even as Buddhists they respect Brahman.
Available since: Fri 9 Nov 2012
This clip is from
1/8 Pete Owen Jones travels to Australasia to find out how tribal faiths have survived.
First broadcast: 02 Jan 2009
More clips from Australasia and the Pacific Ring of Fire
More clips from Around the World in 80 Faiths
- Christian revivalism in the USA Duration: 04:25 The Far East
- Celebrating the Samaritan Passover Duration: 03:34 Africa
- Celebrating Good Friday in Jerusalem Duration: 04:45 The Far East
- Buddhist beliefs (pt 2/2) Duration: 03:43 Australasia and the Pacific Ring of Fire
- Tibetan Buddhism in Russia Duration: 03:17 Africa