Preview Clip of The Laughing Policeman
The opening moments of The Laughing Policeman, the fourth book in the Martin Beck series.
Available since: Fri 9 Nov 2012
This clip is from
4/10 A mass shooting on a bus leaves nine dead, and Beck's trail leads him to an unsolved case.
First broadcast: 17 Nov 2012
More clips from Saturday Drama
- Reykjavik: Reagan at his staff briefing Duration: 01:26 Reykjavik
- One last request for Archie Andrews Duration: 01:51 His Master's Voice
- Adrian Lester talks about Ira Aldridge Duration: 01:01 Red Velvet
- Nick Stafford talks about the origins of "The Real Trial of Oscar Wilde" Duration: 02:23 The Real Trial of Oscar Wilde
- Preview trail Duration: 00:54 Winter Exercise