Preview Clip of The Laughing Policeman
The opening moments of The Laughing Policeman, the fourth book in the Martin Beck series.
Available since: Fri 9 Nov 2012
This clip is from
4/10 A mass shooting on a bus leaves nine dead, and Beck's trail leads him to an unsolved case.
First broadcast: 17 Nov 2012
More clips from Saturday Drama
- Preview trail Duration: 00:54 Winter Exercise
- The smokey atmosphere 'reflects a period which is long gone'. Duration: 00:24 The Martin Beck Killings, Murder at the Savoy
- 'It was an incredible start to a career'. Stephen Tompkinson on working in Radio Drama. Duration: 00:56 Great Escape: The Justice
- 'It's an action packed programme!' Duration: 00:50 Great Escape: The Justice
- Epilogue (Neil Brand with actors: Stephen Mangan, Claire Skinner, Philip Jackson, Carl Prekopp and conductor Timothy Brock) Duration: 05:35 The Wind in the Willows