The Staves catch up with Lauren Laverne
Three sisters - Emily, Jessica and Camilla Staveley-Taylor aka The Staves catch up with Lauren Laverne and talk about their debut album Dead & Born & Grown.
The trio from Watford, have worked with Fionn Regan and appeared on Tom Jones' album Praise and Blame. They tell Lauren what it's like supporting Bon Iver and touring in a Renault Espace!
Available since: Sat 8 Dec 2012
- The Staves
More clips from Lauren Laverne
- Anne Eve - Live Session Duration: 13:33 Mary Anne Hobbs sits in with Annie Eve in session
- Teen - Live Session Duration: 13:48 Mary Anne Hobbs sits in with a session from Teen
- Lykke Li is live in session Duration: 12:40 Mary Anne Hobbs sits in with Lykke Li in session
- Jungle - Live Session Duration: 14:46 With Jungle live in session
- Honeyblood - Live Session and Interview Duration: 18:17 With Honeyblood live in session