The Staves Live In Session
Three sisters - Emily, Jessica and Camilla Staveley-Taylor aka The Staves are live in session playing tracks from their debut album Dead & Born & Grown.
The trio from Watford, have worked with Fionn Regan and appeared on Tom Jones' album Praise and Blame. They tell Lauren Laverne what it's like supporting Bon Iver and touring in a Renault Espace!
- Tongue Behind My Teeth
- Facing West
More clips from The Staves are live in session
More clips from Lauren Laverne
- Terry Gilliam joins Lauren Laverne in the studio Duration: 18:44 With guest Terry Gilliam
- Marika Hackman live in session for Lauren Laverne Duration: 20:16 With a live session from Marika Hackman
- James in session for Lauren Laverne Duration: 30:36 Lauren plays out the week's People's Playlist.
- Mutual Benefit live in session for Lauren Laverne Duration: 22:15 Mutual Benefit live in session
- Damien Jurado live in session for Lauren Laverne Duration: 24:45 With Damien Jurado live in session