Comet administration affects Norfolk man
A man from Caister is without his fridge freezer after Comet's administration.
Available since: Tue 6 Nov 2012
This clip is from
Chris finds out how the Chalara disease is spreading across ash trees in Norfolk.
First broadcast: 06 Nov 2012
More clips from Chris Goreham At Breakfast
- Janette Forbes talks about her husband Duncan Duration: 06:04 Duncan's Day
- John Hurt on the Cinema Plus project Duration: 05:03 John Hurt live on the programme
- New home sought for former Winterton lifeboat Duration: 04:24 Is Norfolk paying enough for its home care?
- Reporter Vikki Irwin tries Gorleston lifeboat kit for size Duration: 04:55 Lifeboat special
- Steve Beaton takes on the breakfast team at darts Duration: 06:35 Darts on the radio