Sir Terry Wogan celebrates all things Irish
Sir Terry Wogan tells Peter White about the year-long celebration of all things Irish, called The Gathering Ireland 2013.
Ireland will open its arms to hundreds of thousands of friends and family from all over the world, calling them home to gatherings in villages, towns and cities.
Sir Terry explains, 'Of course, it's an unashamed attempt to bring people to Ireland, it's an unashamed attempt to try and reddress the appalling economic inbalance, but you can't blame Ireland for trying can you?'
Available since: Mon 5 Nov 2012
This clip is from
Consumer group demands protection for basic bank account, and what is a breakfast biscuit?
First broadcast: 02 Nov 2012
More clips from You and Yours
- Ed Reardon’s Sandal Duration: 06:39 Pensions, Panels and Ed Reardon's Sandal
- BBC Food and Farming Awards finalists: Edge and Son Butchers Duration: 05:13 Coeliac Disease
- BBC Food and Farming Awards finalists: The Courtyard Diary Duration: 05:39 Skin-lightening creams, betting shops, parental locks
- BBC Food and Farming Awards finalists: Veasey and Sons Fishmonger Duration: 05:38 Cosmetic dentistry problems; estate agent's charges
- High Resolution Sound Duration: 00:56 Furniture complaints and high-resolution music