Gymnastics Club May Close Despite Olympic Legacy
It's three months since the Olympics and Paralympics ended, and despite lots being made of the lasting legacy of the Games for local sports clubs a Northamptonshire gymnastic club says it might be forced to close. Billings Rhythmic Gymnastics Club in Northampton is more than £1,200 in debt and says unless it gets a grant or more members soon, it'll be forced to shut down. Stuart talks to the club's coach Jo Gardiner, to Helen Barber, the Northants County Chair for Rhythmic Gymnastics, to Laurence Kenyon from Kettering Premier Judo Club, and to Chris Holmes from Northamptonshire Sport.
* Corby's new MP Andy Sawford will meet the Chief Executive of Kettering General Hospital to discuss the future of services there
* Living with HIV & getting tested in Northamptonshire
* Northants Police & Crime Commissioner Adam Simmonds tackles domestic abuse
* Plans to widen the A14 around Kettering go on display
* Dogs for children with autism
* Alpaca agility classes in Northamptonshire