Danny Jimminson and Lucy Worsley making pears with vine leaves
Leicestershire chef, Danny Jimminson, and Lucy Worsley prepare a dish from Dorothy Hartley's book Food in England – pears with vine leaves in cider.
Available since: Wed 31 Oct 2012
This clip is from
Dr Lucy Worsley retraces the life of Dorothy Hartley and her seminal book Food in England.
First broadcast: 06 Nov 2012
More clips from Food in England: The Lost World of Dorothy Hartley
- Danny Jimminson and Lucy Worsley make quince jelly Duration: 04:14
- Peter Brears and Lucy Worsley discussing puddings from Food in England Duration: 02:24
- Adrian Bailey talks about Dorothy Hartley during World War I Duration: 01:47
- Lucy Worsley talks to Idris Evans about what remains of a Welsh Hafod Duration: 02:21
- Lucy Worsley goes in search of Dorothy Hartley, author of Food in England Duration: 02:39