Phil Redmond on Brookside
TV Screenwriter and producer Phil Redmond talks about how his former job as a quantity surveyor helped him to get Brookside commissioned and how the changes taking place in Liverpool at the time helped to inspire the storylines.
Available since: Mon 29 Oct 2012
This clip is from
Richard Coles and Sian Williams meet TV screenwriter and producer Phil Redmond.
First broadcast: 27 Oct 2012
More clips from Saturday Live
- Thanks: Oil for car, Pullman train fare, air raid in Iran. Duration: 02:34 Katharine Whitehorn
- Natalie Cole's Inheritance Tracks Duration: 06:47 Katharine Whitehorn
- Anthony Head's Inheritance Tracks Duration: 06:25 Gemma Cairney
- Thanks: Bottle of wine; escaped dog; ill on a ferry. Duration: 02:54 Gemma Cairney
- Andrew Strauss' Inheritance Tracks Duration: 06:33 Laura Mvula