Phil Redmond on Brookside
TV Screenwriter and producer Phil Redmond talks about how his former job as a quantity surveyor helped him to get Brookside commissioned and how the changes taking place in Liverpool at the time helped to inspire the storylines.
Available since: Mon 29 Oct 2012
This clip is from
Richard Coles and Sian Williams meet TV screenwriter and producer Phil Redmond.
First broadcast: 27 Oct 2012
More clips from Saturday Live
- Thanks: long distance lorry driver, hitchhiker and getting on the wrong train Duration: 02:52 Nick Hewer
- Nancy Dell'Olio's Inheritance Tracks Duration: 06:34 Nick Hewer
- Julia and Malcolm Donaldson perform a teaser of "The Scarecrows' Wedding" Duration: 03:17 Julia Donaldson
- Thanks: Trapped in a stairway, postoperative care and a cycling accident Duration: 02:50 Julia Donaldson
- Roger Wright's Inheritance Tracks Duration: 06:38 Julia Donaldson