Sesame seed salmon with mirin
Deliciously simple, this fried salmon is sweetened with rice wine and sesame.
Available since: Fri 26 Oct 2012
This clip is from
3/8 Nigel proves that the food we buy week in week out can always be exciting.
First broadcast: 26 Oct 2012
More clips from Do Yourself a Flavour
More clips from Nigel Slater's Dish of the Day
- Sweet potato grocer’s pie Duration: 01:34 When Nothing Else Will Do
- Slow roast leg of lamb with herb rub Duration: 04:46 When Nothing Else Will Do
- Hot chorizo and mozzarella sandwich Duration: 04:05 When Nothing Else Will Do
- Lamb croquettes Duration: 01:26 When Nothing Else Will Do
- Tumbler trifle Duration: 04:02 When Nothing Else Will Do