Paul's tip for making Danish pastry shapes
Paul cuts a pastry sheet into four quarters then demonstrates how to easily make four very different shapes by folding and cutting and folding the squares in different ways.
Available since: Thu 25 Oct 2012
Mary and Paul present short and sweet guides to baking success.
More clips from The Great British Bake Off
- There's something about Paul Duration: 01:55 Series 5, Semi-final - Patisserie
- "I could just pop this on my face..." Duration: 01:03 Series 5, Semi-final - Patisserie
- The final four Duration: 01:30 Series 5, Semi-final - Patisserie
- Nancy gets crafty Duration: 01:29 Series 5, Advanced Dough
- Luis branches out Duration: 00:45 Series 5, Advanced Dough