Paul's tip for making Danish pastry shapes
Paul cuts a pastry sheet into four quarters then demonstrates how to easily make four very different shapes by folding and cutting and folding the squares in different ways.
Available since: Thu 25 Oct 2012
Mary and Paul present short and sweet guides to baking success.
More clips from The Great British Bake Off
- Luis branches out Duration: 00:45 Series 5, Advanced Dough
- "A dangerous thing to do" Duration: 01:21 Series 5, Advanced Dough
- A sweet task turns sour Duration: 01:15 Series 5, Pastry
- Romesh Ranganathan's vegan treats Duration: 01:18 An Extra Slice, Episode 6
- Tension relieving butter bashing Duration: 01:31 Series 5, Pastry