Paul's tip for making Danish pastry shapes
Paul cuts a pastry sheet into four quarters then demonstrates how to easily make four very different shapes by folding and cutting and folding the squares in different ways.
Available since: Thu 25 Oct 2012
Mary and Paul present short and sweet guides to baking success.
More clips from The Great British Bake Off
- "What a lovely pear!" Duration: 01:42 Series 5, Pies and Tarts
- "Are you a pie or a tart?" Duration: 01:24 Series 5, Pies and Tarts
- Norman addresses his haggis Duration: 01:25 Series 5, Pies and Tarts
- The saucing ceases Duration: 01:45 Series 5, Desserts
- Rosemary Shrager's ciabatta drill Duration: 01:58 An Extra Slice, Episode 3