The number of families needing social housing in Northamptonshire has almost doubled in the last four years. A report by the National Housing Federation shows there were more than a thousand cases last year where people were made homeless and given emergency housing. Stuart talks to Chris Hobson from the National Housing Federation, to Samantha Adamson from Wellingborough who needed housing help from her local council, and to Councillor Mary Markham, who is responsible for housing at Northampton Borough Council.
* Reaction to Church of England vote against women bishops
* Northamptonshire needs more foster carers
* Higham Ferrers "dogs on leads" row continues
* "Anne The Elephant" court case continues
* Road safety week at West Haddon school