Cook the perfect...hot oak-smoked salmon with Diana Henry
Acclaimed food writer Diana Henry demonstrates how to make your own hot oak-smoked salmon, using a recipe from her book 'Salt, Sugar, Smoke' published by Mitchell Beazley.
Available since: Tue 23 Oct 2012
This clip is from
PD James, Tina Nash on surviving domestic abuse, Rose Heilbron. Presented by Jane Garvey.
First broadcast: 23 Oct 2012
More clips from PD James, Tina Nash on surviving domestic abuse
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Ursula Le Guin Duration: 10:33 Ursula Le Guin
- Men Who Sell Sex Duration: 12:15 Claire Goose; Dalits; Maria Miller
- Prostitution Laws – An International Perspective Duration: 11:25 Michelle Collins; Sheila Jeffreys on prostitution; Grand National
- Prostitution – The Political Debate Duration: 09:17 Marlene Dietrich; Sex lives in the Arab world; Prostitution - the political debate
- Men Who Pay for Sex Duration: 12:38 Men who pay for sex; Food writer Diana Henry; MEP Nikki Sinclaire; Music in offices