Miranda Hart on possible film rumours and new book
Miranda Hart tells us about her new book, the return of Call the Midwife and whether a film of her sitcom might be made.
The book or ‘Mirannual’ is about how to avoid embarrassment and talks about a host of funny incidents including one involving a loo roll at a restaurant!
Miranda's book, Is It Just Me? is out now.
Available since: Mon 22 Oct 2012
More clips from 22/10/2012
More clips from Breakfast
- David Nicholls: How do you follow up a publishing sensation? Duration: 06:07 02/10/2014
- Stephen Fry on dependency and depression Duration: 13:24 25/09/2014
- Marion Cotillard on coping with emotionally demanding roles Duration: 06:51 14/08/2014
- Michael Vaughan and Mike Bushell take a Tumble Duration: 01:48 14/08/2014
- Ansel Elgort on The Fault in Our Stars Duration: 07:00 17/06/2014