Educational visit to Auschwitz
It was one of the darkest chapters in human history. Six million people died in the Holocaust, more than a million of them at Auschwitz. But how do you convey the horrors of that concentration camp to today's school children?
One charity is hoping to take two pupils from every UK school to Auschwitz in Poland, as part of a ground breaking educational project that's been running since 1999.
Yesterday the 100th trip took place, Tim Muffett went along too.
Available since: Fri 19 Oct 2012
More clips from 19/10/2012
More clips from Breakfast
- “He reminds me of my Dad so much” How Idris Elba’s father inspired portrayal of Mandela Duration: 04:30 05/12/2013
- Things that make you go mmm: Hanson hit the road Duration: 05:32 05/12/2013
- Meet the man who buys anything. How much will he pay for the Breakfast sofa? Duration: 05:09 05/12/2013
- Beats on Breakfast: Jack Topping Duration: 02:11 04/12/2013
- 'Frozen' directors Jennifer Lee and Chris Buck tell us they had to study snow to make their animated film more realistic Duration: 06:43 04/12/2013