Nick Griffin defends tweet: "They asked for it"
BNP leader Nick Griffin is being investigated by police after he appeared to encourage a protest outside the home of gay couple, John Morgan and Michael Black, on Twitter.
Available since: Fri 19 Oct 2012
More clips from 19/10/2012
More clips from 5 live Breakfast
- Olympic champion says London Olympics was “better than anything she felt before” Duration: 05:15 24/05/2013
- Should karate kick its way into the 2020 games? Duration: 01:53 24/05/2013
- Woolwich cadet "worried to wear Help for Heroes T-shirt” Duration: 01:22 23/05/2013
- "I didn't teach my son to swim" says Sharron Davies Duration: 01:56
- "We need our leaders to be calm after Woolwich attack" Duration: 01:11 23/05/2013