Nick Griffin defends tweet: "They asked for it"
BNP leader Nick Griffin is being investigated by police after he appeared to encourage a protest outside the home of gay couple, John Morgan and Michael Black, on Twitter.
Available since: Fri 19 Oct 2012
More clips from 19/10/2012
More clips from 5 live Breakfast
- Parents of Down's Syndrome twins: "Everyday is joyful" Duration: 03:25 Your Call, 21/03/2014
- Kate Bush's first live concerts for 35 years Duration: 02:59 21/03/2014
- Spamming Shakespeare Duration: 02:56 21/03/2014
- Peter Lawrence on his daughter Claudia Duration: 03:01 20/03/2014
- Brother of passenger on missing Malaysia plane Duration: 03:30 20/03/2014