Ambulance Changes Consultation "Not Working" Claim
Northamptonshire County Council's scrutiny committee has given the East Midlands Ambulance Service an informal warning. It wants EMAS to improve the way it's telling people about proposals which inclued cutting the number of ambulance stations in Northamptonshire from nine to two. Stuart talks to County Councillor Mark Bullock, and to EMAS Chief executive Phil Milligan, while reporter Stuart Radcliffe goes on patrol with a fast response paramdic, and reporter Tom Percival meets Dorothy Maxwell, who's campaigning against the changes, in Rushden.
* Cat killed in firework attack
* Wootton Fields Library move to be considerd by Council
* Police & Crime Commissioner election guide
* Always A Chance charity latest
* Northampton High School physics students take part in world record attempt
* Royal & Derngate cinema - building work begins