John Whaite on winning The Great British Bake Off 2012
The winner of The Great British Bake Off, John Whaite, speaks about his highs and lows in the competition.
He also talks about his hopes to get the nation baking and tells us the secret to making his lemon madeleines.
The Great British Bake Off final is available to watch on BBC iPlayer.
Available since: Wed 17 Oct 2012
More clips from 17/10/2012
More clips from Breakfast
- Marion Cotillard on coping with emotionally demanding roles Duration: 06:51 14/08/2014
- Michael Vaughan and Mike Bushell take a Tumble Duration: 01:48 14/08/2014
- Ansel Elgort on The Fault in Our Stars Duration: 07:00 17/06/2014
- BBC Breakfast gets Happy! Duration: 02:41 28/05/2014
- Behind the scenes at the Chelsea Flower Show Duration: 00:48 19/05/2014