Susan Bullock talks about the role of Brünnhilde
Soprano Susan Bullock reveals what it takes to sing the role of Brünnhilde.
Available since: Tue 16 Oct 2012
This clip is from
Programme presenting rare and fascinating operatic performances
A collection of Wagner programmes and clips from Radio 3 and the 2013 Proms season.
More clips from Opera on 3
- Britten: Albert Herring Duration: 2:15:03 Albert Herring
- John Deathridge talks to John Shea about Wagner's Rienzi Duration: 23:24 Wagner 200 - Rienzi
- Daniele Abbado on his vision for this production of Nabucco Duration: 06:11 Verdi 200 - Nabucco
- Placido Domingo talks about taking on baritone roles, including Nabucco, after only having done the smaller tenor role of Ismale Duration: 05:13 Verdi 200 - Nabucco
- Placido Domingo talks about his Nabucco Duration: 06:45 Verdi 200 - Nabucco