Castro hands over power
Michael Voss reports on Fidel Castro’s official resignation after nearly 50 years in power. Cubans reflect on what it means for Cuba as Castro hands power to his brother Raúl Castro.
This clip is from
Videos from BBC History.
History biography page about Fidel Castro
More clips from BBC History website
- Billy Connolly eating chips in Belfast Duration: 02:17
- An Ulster Volunteer recalls unloading arms at Larne, 1914 Duration: 02:56
- An Ulster Volunteer recalls the Larne Gun Running of 1914 Duration: 03:23
- Hamilton Flute Band remember the Somme Duration: 02:29
- Deck gun raised from the sunken SS Laurentic in Lough Swilly Duration: 01:57